- On sale!
For the serious alpinist
For the serious alpinist, the Jetboil Joule Alpinist Kit includes a windscreen, hanging kit, and unique cozy design which is ideal for use in extreme climates. Perfect for big wall climbs or backcountry ski trips. The Hanging Kit is lightweight and stores completely inside the Joule cook pot.
A favorite of cold weather adventurers everywhere, the Joule delivers unparalleled performance, from high alpine expeditions to backcountry skiing. Our advanced regulator valve gives you precision control at temperatures as low as 10°F/-12°C, and the 2.5 liter cook pot makes it extremely popular with guides and groups.
• 2.5 Liter FluxRing cook pot with insulating cozy
• Inverted canister design with liquid fuel feed
• Regulated for consistent performance down to 10°F/-12°C
• Unbeatable simmer control
• New and improved push-button igniter
• Compatible with both 100 g and 230 g JetPower Fuel Canisters
Weight: 28 oz (790 g)
Power: 10,000 BTU/h (3 kW)
Volume: 84.5 fl oz (2.5 Liter)
Boil time: 2 minutes 40 sec. per 32 oz (1 Liter)
(avg. over the life of JetPower can)
Water Boiled: 24 Liters per 230 g JetPower can
Dimensions: 6.5" x 8" (165 mm x 203 mm)