- On sale!
Designed for maximum efficiency the IATI climbing shoes give you more resources and more precision in every movement.
Designed for maximum efficiency the IATI climbing shoes give you more resources and more precision in every movement. Constructed using a combination of leather and microfiber the IATI features all the good points of its predecessor, the OASI but enhances these to an even greater degree. Awarded ‘Editor’s Choice’ (as was the OASI) the IATI features a more curved form and is supremely capable on routes and boulder problems, be they vertical or overhanging. Even before you start climbing you’ll realize that these shoes are something special — their asymmetric shape and curved form immediately give you the sensation of total control and performance.
- Aggressively downturned toe-box giving superb precision in innumerable situations.
- Curved and structured form allowing greater transmission of force on overhanging routes.
- Includes RBRX technology enabling superior fit and control together with the intimate feel and responsiveness necessary for minimal edging or friction holds.
- Microfibre and leather upper and advanced construction techniques eliminate unwanted movement and keep you in total control.
- UppersMicrofibre & Leather
- Closure SystemVelcro, patented Draxtor system
- TongueTwo-layer bellows with perforations
- LiningTXT treated cotton
- Insole2D multi-layer Stretchtex
- MidsoleDouble midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150
- SoleVibram XS Grip 3.5mm
- Weight340 gr.
- Sizes1-13 (UK) with half sizes