LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
www.vibasport.com is ownership of Viba Sport 2010, S.L.U., from now on Vibasport.
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish Laws. These Laws will be applied in all those issues that haven’t been forecasted in the herein Terms and Conditions.
For the settlement of any disputes that may arise in connection with their total or partial validity, execution, compliance or resolution, Vibasport and user, expressly waiving their own or any other venue that may correspond to them, agree to abide by the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Sabadell (Spain). This contract constitutes the total and complete agreement between Sabadell and user and substitutes all previous pacts, undertakings, statements and agreements, whether written or oral, that may have existed previously between both parties.
TREATMENT OF CUSTOMER DATA / PRIVACY
Responsible/Identity. VIBA SPORT 2010, SLU - NIF: B65311086. Postcode: Sant Isidre 11, Sabadell 08208, Catalunya (Spain) Telephone: +34937237872. Mail Address: email@example.com
Vibasport treats the information you provide us to offer the requested service and fulfil its delivery and billing.
The data provided will be maintained while the engagement of our commercial relationship or during all the necessary years needed to accomplish the legal obligations. The data will not be delivered to third parties except in those cases legal obligations are liable. You have the right to obtain confirmation over whether VIBA SPORT 2010, SLU is using your personal data and therefore, you have the right to access your personal data, change any inaccurate information or ask for the elimination of the data when they are no longer necessary.
At the same time, we ask you for your authorisation to offer the products and services related to the ones requested and make you a loyal customer.
Users may refuse to accept cookies by activating the configuration on their browser which enables them to reject cookies. Nevertheless, if you deactivate the cookies, you may not have access to many of the functions of our Website and some of its services may cease to function correctly.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS
As a general comment, Users must operate at all times in conformity with the law, with the norms of polite behavior and the requirements of good faith, employing all due diligence and abstaining from using the Website in any way that may impede, damage or adversely affect the normal operation of the Website, or the goods or rights of Vibasport, of its suppliers, of other Users or in general of any third party.
Specifically, and without this implying any limitation of any kind of provisions of the previous section, Users shall, during their use of the Website, accept the following obligations:
• To provide truthful information in terms of the of the data requested in the registration form or the order form, and to keep the said data updated.
• Not to introduce, store or propagate on or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening or xenophobic, or is of a type likely to incite to violence or to discrimination for reasons of race, sex, ideology or religion, or that in any way offends against morality, public order, fundamental rights or public liberties, or against the honour, privacy or image of third parties, or in general against regulations currently in force.
• Not to introduce, store or propagate through the Website any program, data, virus, or code, or any other electronic or physical equipment that is likely to cause damage to the Website, to any of its services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of Vibasport, of any other User, of Vibasport suppliers, or in general of any third party.
• Not engage in advertising activities or any form of commercial exploitation of the Website, and not to use the contents and information contained on the Website to transmit advertising, or to send messages with any other commercial purpose in mind, or to collect or store the personal data of third parties.
• No to use false identities, or to supplant the identity of others when using the Website or any of its services, including the use if required of passwords or access codes belonging to third parties, or in any other way.
• Not to destroy, alter, use for the User’s own purposes, render unusable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents belonging to Vibasport, to our suppliers or to third parties.
• Not to introduce, store or propagate through the Website any content that infringes upon third parties’ intellectual or industrial property rights or commercial secrets, or in general any content for which they cannot, in conformity with the Law, demonstrate their right to place it at the disposal of third parties.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Vibasport will solely deliver to mainland Europe (EC countries only), UK and Balearic Island. for other areas, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices are related in Euro VAT included.
The available forms of payment for your order will appear automatically when you proceed to checkout.
Visa or Master Card
Bank transfer (contact email@example.com)
If invoice is needed, please, request it at firstname.lastname@example.org. All invoices will be e-mailed.
Vibasport usually uses express companies for shipments.
Lead time depends on the area of delivery. Vibasport proceeds to prepare the order within 24 hours except for Catalan bank holidays.
Vibasport will contact the customer via e-mail in case stocks are not available.
All products are warranted under the specific terms of the manufacturer. Damage caused by misuse, abuse or negligence of the goods are not covered under this warranty.
The pictures provided are just for reference only. Delivered goods may differ from the ones exposed in the pictures.
For further information the customer can visit the websites of the official brands of the products or contact email@example.com.
You should contact the customer Service department at info vibasport.com in order to proceed with the return and its acceptance by Vibasport.
No returns will be accepted without prior notification.
No returns will be accepted on freight C.O.D.
Rock climbing, mountaineering and other mountain sports, as well as vertical work using mountaineering techniques, are all intrinsically dangerous and can lead to serious, or even fatal injuries. Suitable training is essential before using such techniques. The learning of suitable techniques and safety measures are carried out under your sole responsibility. Please be sure you are technically competent to use any material supplied by Vibasport.
www.vibasport.com webpage is property of Viba Sport 2010, S.L.U.
Viba Sport 2010, S.L.U. - N.I.F.: ESB65311086 - C/. Sant Isidre, 11 - 08208 SABADELL - Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 41853, Sheet 60, Page B 399336, Entry 1.