TSL 305/325 PIONEER
All snowshoes of this classic range have been designed and developed for each type of consumer to find the pair corresponding to their specific use. They are made entirely in France with TSL in total control of our production (plastic injection to final assembly) ; This ensures high quality products as well as superior after-sales service.
Snowshoes 305 & 325 PIONEER : These rigid snowshoes have extremely simple bindings and are ideal for rental. They are also great for beginners or walkers who prefer an easy-going trail.
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Front tightening with strap
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Heel lift : facilitates hiking during long climbs,reduces calf muscle fatigue
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- The S5 aluminum claws provide optimum climbing traction
- Adaptable grips for excellent traction on icy and hard packed snow
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
|TSL 305 PIONEER||TSL 325 PIONEER|
|SHOE SIZES||5w > 11w||7m > 13m|
|USER WEIGHT||65 > 180 lbs||110 > 260 lbs|
|SIZES||21.6 x 8''||23.4 x 8.6''|
|WEIGHT||1.82 lbs x 2||2.02 lbs x 2|
|CRAMPONS||2 x 6||2 x 6|