TSL 305/325 RIDE
All snowshoes of this classic range have been designed and developed for each type of consumer to find the pair corresponding to their specific use. They are made entirely in France with TSL in total control of our production (plastic injection to final assembly) ; This ensures high quality products as well as superior after-sales service.
Snowshoes 305 & 325 RIDE : Why choose the 305/325 Ride? Because of the suppleness, speed and simplicity they offer when you put them on, which is enhanced even further with the new front Flex tightening system. They are the perfect shoes for entry-level trails.
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Front Flex memory
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle PRE-ADJUST : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift,activated by simply pushing with the pole
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- The S5 aluminum claws provide optimum climbing traction
- Adaptable grips for excellent traction on icy and hard packed snow
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
|TSL 305 RIDE||TSL 325 RIDE|
|SHOE SIZES||6.5w > 13w||7m > 15m|
|USER WEIGHT||65 > 180 lbs||110 > 260 lbs|
|SIZES||21.6 x 8''||23.4 x 8.6''|
|WEIGHT||1.75 lbs x 2||1.95 lbs x 2|
|CRAMPONS||2 x 6||2 x 6|